What's Monte dell'Ara-Valle Santa like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, why not visit Monte dell'Ara-Valle Santa? Piazza Navona and Pantheon are a couple of the top places in the larger area worth a visit. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Spanish Steps and Trevi Fountain.
How to get to Monte dell'Ara-Valle Santa
Monte dell'Ara-Valle Santa is located 8.5 mi (13.7 km) from the heart of Rome.
- Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.), 10.7 mi (17.2 km) from Monte dell'Ara-Valle Santa
- Ciampino Airport (CIA), 17 mi (27.3 km) from Monte dell'Ara-Valle Santa
When is the best time to visit Rome?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 9°C)
- Rainiest months: November, October, December, September (average 97 mm of rainfall)