What's Northern NSW Waterfront like?If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, why not visit Northern NSW Waterfront? Places such as Newport Beach and Bilgola Beach are just a little farther away. Avalon Beach and Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Northern NSW WaterfrontNorthern NSW Waterfront is located 16 mi (25.8 km) from the heart of Sydney.
- Sydney Airport (SYD), 21.2 mi (34.2 km) from Northern NSW Waterfront
Things to see and do in and around Northern NSW Waterfront
Things to see near Northern NSW Waterfront:
- Newport Beach (2.4 mi/3.8 km away)
- Bilgola Beach (2.5 mi/4.1 km away)
- Avalon Beach (2.9 mi/4.6 km away)
- Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
- Mona Vale Beach (3 mi/4.9 km away)
Things to do near Northern NSW Waterfront:
- Palm Beach Golf Club (4.2 mi/6.8 km away)
- Avalon Golf Course (2.7 mi/4.3 km away)
When is the best time to visit Sydney?
- Hottest months: January, February, March, December (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, May (average 13°C)
- Rainiest months: April, March, May, June (average 126 mm of rainfall)