What's Santo Domingo Like?If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than Santo Domingo. Venice Grand Canal Mall and Fort Bonifacio are a couple of the top places in the larger area worth a visit. SM North EDSA and Resorts World Manila are a couple of popular sights nearby.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Santo Domingo?
Though our travelers don't have any top picks in Santo Domingo, here is one favorite nearby:
Grand Hyatt Manila - 4.5 mi (7.3 km) awayLuxury hotel with 6 restaurants, 2 bars
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Steam room • 24-hour fitness center • Central location
How to Get to Santo DomingoSanto Domingo is located 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from the heart of Cainta.
- Ninoy Aquino Intl. Airport (MNL), 9.2 mi (14.8 km) from Santo Domingo
Things to See and Do in and around Santo Domingo
Things to See near Santo Domingo:
- Marikina Sports Complex (3.4 mi/5.4 km away)
- Ateneo de Manila University (4.3 mi/6.9 km away)
- Smart Araneta Coliseum (4.6 mi/7.3 km away)
- PhilSports Complex (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
- Philippine Stock Exchange Center (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
Things to Do near Santo Domingo:
- Pinto Art Museum (3.4 mi/5.4 km away)
- SM Megamall (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
- Uptown Mall (4.5 mi/7.2 km away)
- SM Aura Premier (4.8 mi/7.8 km away)
- Bonifacio High Street (4.8 mi/7.8 km away)