What's Santo Domingo like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, why not visit Santo Domingo? Venice Grand Canal Mall and Fort Bonifacio are a couple of the top places in the larger area worth a visit. SM North EDSA and Resorts World Manila are a couple of popular sights nearby.
How to get to Santo Domingo
- Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.), 9.2 mi (14.8 km) from Santo Domingo
Things to see and do in and around Santo Domingo
Things to see near Santo Domingo:
- Marikina Sports Complex (3.4 mi/5.4 km away)
- Ateneo de Manila University (4.3 mi/6.9 km away)
- Smart Araneta Coliseum (4.6 mi/7.3 km away)
- PhilSports Complex (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
- Philippine Stock Exchange Center (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
Things to do near Santo Domingo:
- Pinto Art Museum (3.4 mi/5.4 km away)
- SM Megamall (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
- Uptown Mall (4.5 mi/7.2 km away)
- SM Aura Premier (4.8 mi/7.8 km away)
- Bonifacio High Street (4.8 mi/7.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Cainta?
- Hottest months: April, May, March, June (average 28°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 26°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, September, June (average 365 mm of rainfall)