What's Elizabeth Downs like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, why not consider Elizabeth Downs? Spend an afternoon at Adelaide Zoo or Semaphore Park Beach. There's plenty more to see, including Morialta Conservation Park and Rymill Park.
How to get to Elizabeth Downs
Elizabeth Downs is located 16.3 mi (26.2 km) from the heart of Adelaide.
- Adelaide, SA (ADL), 19.1 mi (30.7 km) from Elizabeth Downs
Things to see and do in and around Elizabeth Downs
What to see in Elizabeth Downs
- Morialta Conservation Park
- University of Adelaide
- University of South Australia
- Rymill Park
- Adelaide Parklands
Other popular Elizabeth Downs attractions
- Adelaide Zoo
- Thorndon Park
- Little Mt. Crawford Forest Reserve
- Semaphore Beach
- Magill Stone Reserve
When is the best time to visit Adelaide?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: August, July, June, September (average 12°C)
- Rainiest months: June, July, August, May (average 63 mm of rainfall)