What's Pacabtún like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Pacabtún. Top places in the larger area to visit include Mérida Cathedral and Plaza Altabrisa. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Paseo de Montejo and Yucatan Siglo XXI Convention Center.
How to get to Pacabtún
Pacabtún is located 2.8 mi (4.5 km) from the heart of Mérida.
- Merida, Yucatan (MID-Manuel Crescencio Rejon Intl.), 5.9 mi (9.6 km) from Pacabtún
Things to see and do in and around Pacabtún
Things to see near Pacabtún:
- Mérida Cathedral (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- Paseo de Montejo (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
- Plaza Grande (2.8 mi/4.6 km away)
- Yucatan International Convention Center (3 mi/4.8 km away)
- Estadio de Beisbol Kukulkan (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
Things to do near Pacabtún:
- Plaza Altabrisa (3.4 mi/5.4 km away)
- Zoological Park of Centenario (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)
- Museum of the City of Merida (2.7 mi/4.3 km away)
- Paseo 60 (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- Museum of the Yucatecan Song (2.3 mi/3.6 km away)
When is the best time to visit Mérida?
- Hottest months: May, April, June, July (average 29°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, November (average 24°C)
- Rainiest months: September, October, June, August (average 104 mm of rainfall)