What's Robledo like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Robledo. Take time to see the sights such as El Volador Hill while you're here. Atanasio Giradot Stadium and Medellin Botanical Garden are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Robledo
Robledo is located 2.6 mi (4.1 km) from the heart of Medellín.
- Medellin (MDE-Jose Maria Cordova Intl.), 13.6 mi (21.9 km) from Robledo
Things to see and do in and around Robledo
What to see in Robledo
- El Volador Hill
- Universidad Nacional Sede Medellin
Things to do near Robledo:
- Explora Park (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- Antioquia Museum (2.5 mi/4 km away)
- Unicentro Shopping Center (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
- Monterrey Comercial Mall (4.6 mi/7.4 km away)
- Miguel Angel Builes Ethnographic Museum (0.8 mi/1.2 km away)
When is the best time to visit Medellín?
- Hottest months: March, February, April, July (average 22°C)
- Coldest months: June, July, January, May (average 22°C)
- Rainiest months: May, June, July, August (average 333 mm of rainfall)