What's La Torretta like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, consider La Torretta. Top places in the larger area to visit include Colosseum and Piazza Navona. Trevi Fountain and Spanish Steps are a couple of popular sights nearby.
How to get to La Torretta
La Torretta is located 8.8 mi (14.1 km) from the heart of Rome.
- Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.), 12.4 mi (19.9 km) from La Torretta
- Ciampino Airport (CIA), 5.4 mi (8.7 km) from La Torretta
Things to see and do in and around La Torretta
Things to see near La Torretta:
- Biomedical Campus Rome (1.3 mi/2 km away)
- Sanctuary of Our Lady of Divine Love (2.6 mi/4.3 km away)
- PalaLottomatica (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
- Roma Convention Center La Nuvola (3.9 mi/6.2 km away)
- Palazzo dei Congressi (4.1 mi/6.6 km away)
Things to do near La Torretta:
- Atlantico (3 mi/4.8 km away)
- Euroma2 (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
- Castel Romano Outlet (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)
- Designer Outlet McArthur Glen (4.8 mi/7.8 km away)
- Cinecitta World (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
When is the best time to visit Rome?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 9°C)
- Rainiest months: November, October, December, September (average 97 mm of rainfall)