What's Eminönü like?
Visitors really like Eminönü, especially its historical sites, shops and seaside access. Take time discovering the neighbourhood's cathedrals. Take time to see places such as Eminönü Square and Egyptian Bazaar while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Galata Bridge and Rustem Pasha Mosque.
How to get to Eminönü
Eminönü is located 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from the heart of Istanbul.
- Istanbul (IST), 20.5 mi (32.9 km) from Eminönü
- Sabiha Gokcen International Airport (SAW), 19.5 mi (31.3 km) from Eminönü
Things to see and do in and around Eminönü
What to see in Eminönü
- Eminönü Square
- Galata Bridge
- Rustem Pasha Mosque
Things to do near Eminönü:
- Egyptian Bazaar (0.1 mi/0.1 km away)
- Grand Bazaar (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
- Hagia Sophia (0.8 mi/1.2 km away)
- Istanbul Archaeology Museum (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
- Turkish and Islamic Art Museum (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
When is the best time to visit Istanbul?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 6°C)
- Rainiest months: December, January, November, February (average 106 mm of rainfall)