What's Ilha like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Ilha. Take time to see places such as PARQUE FORESTAL DE QUEIMADAS and Laurisilva of Madeira while you're here. Pico Ruivo and Madeira Theme Park are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Ilha
Ilha is located 2.6 mi (4.3 km) from the heart of Santana.
- Funchal (FNC-Cristiano Ronaldo), 10.7 mi (17.2 km) from Ilha
Things to see and do in and around Ilha
What to see in Ilha
- PARQUE FORESTAL DE QUEIMADAS
- Laurisilva of Madeira
When is the best time to visit Santana?
- Hottest months: August, September, July, October (average 22°C)
- Coldest months: February, March, January, April (average 16°C)
- Rainiest months: January, November, December, February (average 98 mm of rainfall)