What's Ragunan like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, look no further than Ragunan. Take time to see the sights such as Ragunan Zoo while you're here. Pondok Indah Mall and Blok M Square are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Ragunan
Ragunan is located 7.2 mi (11.6 km) from the heart of Jakarta.
- Jakarta (CGK-Soekarno-Hatta Intl.), 16.8 mi (27 km) from Ragunan
- Jakarta (HLP-Halim Perdanakusuma Intl.), 5.1 mi (8.1 km) from Ragunan
Things to see and do in and around Ragunan
Things to see near Ragunan:
- University of Indonesia (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)
- South Jakarta Mayors Office (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
- Situ Gintung (4.1 mi/6.6 km away)
- Universitas Kristen Indonesia (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
Things to do near Ragunan:
- Ragunan Zoo (0.9 mi/1.4 km away)
- Pondok Indah Mall (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
- Blok M Square (4 mi/6.4 km away)
- Gandaria City Mall (4.6 mi/7.4 km away)
- Cilandak Town Square (1.6 mi/2.5 km away)
When is the best time to visit Jakarta?
- Hottest months: September, August, October, April (average 27°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 27°C)
- Rainiest months: December, January, March, April (average 163 mm of rainfall)