What's East Millcreek like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, why not consider East Millcreek? Places such as Hogle Zoo and Rice Eccles Stadium are just a little farther away. Liberty Park and Red Butte Garden and Arboretum are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to East Millcreek
East Millcreek is located 6.1 mi (9.8 km) from the heart of Salt Lake City.
- Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC), 10.5 mi (16.9 km) from East Millcreek
Things to see and do in and around East Millcreek
Things to see near East Millcreek:
- University of Utah (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)
- Rice Eccles Stadium (4.7 mi/7.6 km away)
- Liberty Park (4.7 mi/7.6 km away)
- Red Butte Garden and Arboretum (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
- Sugar House Park (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
Things to do near East Millcreek:
- Hogle Zoo (3.9 mi/6.4 km away)
- Wairhouse Trampoline Park (4.4 mi/7 km away)
- Tracy Aviary (4.5 mi/7.2 km away)
- Utah Museum of Fine Art (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)
- Natural History Museum of Utah (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
When is the best time to visit Salt Lake City?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, November (average 1°C)
- Rainiest months: April, May, March, October (average 46 mm of rainfall)