What's Alberton like?
Visitors really like Alberton, especially its waterfront, cafes and beach access. Make sure that you enjoy this walkable neighbourhood's great bars and restaurants. Places such as Grange Beach and Henley Beach are just a little farther away. Hindmarsh Stadium and Adelaide Entertainment Centre are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Alberton
Alberton is located 6.2 mi (10 km) from the heart of Adelaide.
- Adelaide, SA (ADL), 5.6 mi (9 km) from Alberton
Things to see and do in and around Alberton
Things to see near Alberton:
- Grange Beach (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- Henley Beach (4.3 mi/7 km away)
- Hindmarsh Stadium (4.3 mi/7 km away)
- Adelaide Entertainment Centre (4.6 mi/7.4 km away)
- Semaphore Park Beach (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
Things to do near Alberton:
- Carpe Diem the Art of Living (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- Jackalope Studio Gallery (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- South Australian Maritime Museum (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)
- Westfield West Lakes (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
- Brickwork Markets (4.6 mi/7.3 km away)
When is the best time to visit Adelaide?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 22°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 12°C)
- Rainiest months: June, July, August, September (average 61 mm of rainfall)