What's St Peters like?
Visitors really like St Peters, especially its festivals, restaurants and beach access. Make sure that you enjoy this walkable neighbourhood's great shops and bars. Places such as Adelaide Zoo and National Wine Centre of Australia are just a little farther away. Adelaide Botanic Gardens and Ayers House Museum are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to St Peters
St Peters is located 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from the heart of Adelaide.
- Adelaide, SA (ADL), 5.7 mi (9.2 km) from St Peters
Things to see and do in and around St Peters
Things to see near St Peters:
- Adelaide Botanic Gardens (1.3 mi/2 km away)
- University of Adelaide (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
- Rymill Park (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
- St Peter's Cathedral (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
- Adelaide Oval (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
Things to do near St Peters:
- Adelaide Zoo (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- National Wine Centre of Australia (1.2 mi/2 km away)
- Ayers House Museum (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
- East End Cafe Precinct (1.6 mi/2.5 km away)
- Art Gallery of South Australia (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
When is the best time to visit Adelaide?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 22°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 12°C)
- Rainiest months: June, July, August, September (average 61 mm of rainfall)