What's Lysterfield like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, consider Lysterfield. Take time to see places such as Lysterfield Park and Churchill National Park while you're here. 1000 Steps Kokoda Walk and Puffing Billy Steam Train are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Lysterfield
Lysterfield is located 20.2 mi (32.5 km) from the heart of Melbourne.
- Melbourne Airport (MEL), 30.5 mi (49.1 km) from Lysterfield
- Melbourne, VIC (MEB-Essendon), 26.1 mi (42 km) from Lysterfield
Things to see and do in and around Lysterfield
What to see in Lysterfield
- Lysterfield Park
- Churchill National Park
Things to do near Lysterfield:
- Puffing Billy Steam Train (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
- Caribbean Markets (4.4 mi/7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Melbourne?
- Hottest months: February, January, March, December (average 18°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, September (average 10°C)
- Rainiest months: June, May, January, February (average 29 mm of rainfall)