What's Mambourin like?
If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, why not visit Mambourin? Places such as Freshwater Swamp-Little River Wildlife Reserve and Western Grasslands Nature Conservation Reserve are just a little farther away.
How to get to Mambourin
Mambourin is located 22.9 mi (36.9 km) from the heart of Melbourne.
- Melbourne Airport (MEL), 22.6 mi (36.3 km) from Mambourin
- Melbourne, VIC (AVV-Avalon), 9.9 mi (15.9 km) from Mambourin
- Melbourne, VIC (MEB-Essendon), 22.2 mi (35.7 km) from Mambourin
Things to see and do in and around Mambourin
Things to see near Mambourin:
- Freshwater Swamp-Little River Wildlife Reserve (4 mi/6.4 km away)
- Western Grasslands Nature Conservation Reserve (4.5 mi/7.2 km away)
When is the best time to visit Melbourne?
- Hottest months: February, January, March, December (average 18°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, September (average 10°C)
- Rainiest months: June, May, January, February (average 29 mm of rainfall)