What's Blind Bight like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than Blind Bight. Nature lovers can visit Woodlot Lane Nature Reserve and Moonlit Sanctuary Wildlife Conservation Park. There's plenty more to see, including Royal Botanic Gardens Cranbourne and Frankston Beach.
Where are the best places to stay in Blind Bight?
Although our travellers don't have any top picks in Blind Bight, here is one favourite nearby:
Entire fully equipped home. A stones throw to the foreshore and playground - 2.1 mi (3.3 km) awayWaterfront holiday home with fireplace and kitchen
- Free in-room WiFi • Beach sunloungers • Garden
Things to see and do in and around Blind Bight
What to see in Blind Bight
- Woodlot Lane Nature Reserve
- Moonlit Sanctuary Wildlife Conservation Park
- Frankston Beach
- Lornas Triangle Bushland Reserve
- Seaford Beach
Things to do in Blind Bight
- Royal Botanic Gardens Cranbourne
- Fountain Gate Shopping Centre
- Edithvale-Seaford Wetlands
Other popular Blind Bight attractions
- Cowes Beach
- Cardinia Reservoir
- Phillip Island Coastal Reserve
- Phillip Island Nature Park
- French Island Marine National Park
When is the best time to visit Melbourne?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 11°C)
- Rainiest months: August, October, November, September (average 87 mm of rainfall)