What's Pakenham Upper like?
If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, why not visit Pakenham Upper? Nature lovers can visit Cardinia Reservoir and Emerald Lake Park. There's plenty more to see, including Gumbuya Park and Fountain Gate Shopping Centre.
Things to see and do in and around Pakenham Upper
What to see in Pakenham Upper
- Cardinia Reservoir
- Emerald Lake Park
- Bunyip State Park
- Alfred Nicolas Gardens
- Dandenong Ranges National Park
Things to do in Pakenham Upper
- Gumbuya Park
- Fountain Gate Shopping Centre
- Dandenong Ranges Botanic Gardens
- William Ricketts Sanctuary
- Royal Botanic Gardens Cranbourne
Other popular Pakenham Upper attractions
- Dandenong Plaza
- Westfield Knox
- Waverley Gardens Shopping Centre
- Gembrook G67 Bushland Reserve
When is the best time to visit Melbourne?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 11°C)
- Rainiest months: August, October, November, September (average 87 mm of rainfall)