What's Burnside Heights like?If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, why not visit Burnside Heights? Places to visit such as Watergardens Town Centre and Cairnlea Lakes are not far away. Overnewton Castle and Clarke Road Streamside Reserve are two places to visit nearby.
Where are the best places to stay in Burnside Heights?
Although our travellers don't have any top picks in Burnside Heights, here is one favourite nearby:
Quest Caroline Springs - 0.8 mi (1.2 km) awayLuxury apartment with kitchen
- Terrace • Central location
How to get to Burnside HeightsBurnside Heights is located 12.6 mi (20.2 km) from the heart of Melbourne.
- Melbourne Airport (MEL), 6.7 mi (10.8 km) from Burnside Heights
- Melbourne, VIC (MEB-Essendon), 7.8 mi (12.5 km) from Burnside Heights
- Melbourne, VIC (AVV-Avalon), 25.5 mi (41.1 km) from Burnside Heights
Things to see and do in and around Burnside Heights
Things to see near Burnside Heights:
- Cairnlea Lakes (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- Overnewton Castle (4.1 mi/6.6 km away)
- Clarke Road Streamside Reserve (1.6 mi/2.5 km away)
- Iramoo Wildlife Park (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- Cairnlea Estate Nature Conservation Reserve (2.4 mi/3.8 km away)
Things to do near Burnside Heights:
- Watergardens Town Centre (2.5 mi/4.1 km away)
- Ace Karts - Real Life Racing (4 mi/6.4 km away)