What's Glenalta like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, why not visit Glenalta? Visit places such as Belair National Park and Westfield Marion Shopping Centre when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. Burnside Village Shopping Centre and SA Aquatic and Leisure Centre are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Glenalta
Glenalta is located 6.5 mi (10.5 km) from the heart of Adelaide.
- Adelaide, SA (ADL), 7.3 mi (11.8 km) from Glenalta
Things to see and do in and around Glenalta
Things to see near Glenalta:
- Belair National Park (1.6 mi/2.5 km away)
- Flinders University (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
- Brownhill Creek Recreation Park (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- Cleland Conservation Park (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)
- Cleland Wildlife Park (5 mi/8 km away)
Things to do near Glenalta:
- Westfield Marion Shopping Centre (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)
- Burnside Village Shopping Centre (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
- SA Aquatic and Leisure Centre (5 mi/8 km away)
- Carrick Hill (2.1 mi/3.5 km away)
- Deviation Road Winery (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
When is the best time to visit Adelaide?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 22°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 12°C)
- Rainiest months: June, May, July, August (average 68 mm of rainfall)