What's Hay Valley like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Hay Valley. Visit places such as Howard Vineyard and Barrister Block when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. Platform 1 Heritage Farm Railway and Johnston Oakbank Cellar Door are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Hay Valley
Hay Valley is located 18 mi (29 km) from the heart of Adelaide.
- Adelaide, SA (ADL), 21.3 mi (34.3 km) from Hay Valley
Things to see and do in and around Hay Valley
Things to do near Hay Valley:
- Howard Vineyard (2.7 mi/4.3 km away)
- Barrister Block (4.6 mi/7.4 km away)
- Platform 1 Heritage Farm Railway (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
- Johnston Oakbank Cellar Door (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Adelaide?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 22°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 12°C)
- Rainiest months: June, May, July, August (average 68 mm of rainfall)