What's Trinity Gardens like?If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Trinity Gardens. Visit places such as National Wine Centre of Australia and Rymill Park when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. Burnside Village Shopping Centre and Adelaide Botanic Gardens are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Trinity GardensTrinity Gardens is located 2.7 mi (4.3 km) from the heart of Adelaide.
- Adelaide, SA (ADL), 6.7 mi (10.8 km) from Trinity Gardens
Things to see and do in and around Trinity Gardens
Things to see near Trinity Gardens:
- Rymill Park (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
- Adelaide Botanic Gardens (2.1 mi/3.3 km away)
- University of Adelaide (2.3 mi/3.8 km away)
- St Peter's Cathedral (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
- Adelaide Oval (2.7 mi/4.3 km away)
Things to do near Trinity Gardens:
- National Wine Centre of Australia (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- Burnside Village Shopping Centre (2.1 mi/3.3 km away)
- Magill Estate Winery (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- Ayers House Museum (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- Adelaide Zoo (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
When is the best time to visit Adelaide?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 22°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 12°C)
- Rainiest months: June, July, August, September (average 61 mm of rainfall)