What's Stonyfell like?
If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, consider Stonyfell. Take time to see places such as Heatherbank Nature Reserve and Ferguson Conservation Park while you're here. Magill Estate Winery and Burnside Village Shopping Centre are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Stonyfell
Stonyfell is located 4.5 mi (7.3 km) from the heart of Adelaide.
- Adelaide, SA (ADL), 8.2 mi (13.2 km) from Stonyfell
Things to see and do in and around Stonyfell
What to see in Stonyfell
- Heatherbank Nature Reserve
- Ferguson Conservation Park
Things to do near Stonyfell:
- Magill Estate Winery (0.9 mi/1.5 km away)
- Burnside Village Shopping Centre (2 mi/3.3 km away)
- National Wine Centre of Australia (3.7 mi/6 km away)
- Ayers House Museum (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)
- East End Cafe Precinct (4 mi/6.4 km away)
When is the best time to visit Adelaide?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 22°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 12°C)
- Rainiest months: June, July, August, September (average 61 mm of rainfall)