What's Felixstow like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, look no further than Felixstow. Places to visit such as Magill Estate Winery and National Wine Centre of Australia are not far away. Adelaide Zoo and Adelaide Botanic Gardens are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Felixstow
Felixstow is located 3.6 mi (5.7 km) from the heart of Adelaide.
- Adelaide, SA (ADL), 7.5 mi (12 km) from Felixstow
Things to see and do in and around Felixstow
Things to see near Felixstow:
- Adelaide Botanic Gardens (3 mi/4.8 km away)
- Rymill Park (3.1 mi/5 km away)
- University of Adelaide (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
- St Peter's Cathedral (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- Adelaide Oval (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
Things to do near Felixstow:
- Magill Estate Winery (2.8 mi/4.6 km away)
- National Wine Centre of Australia (2.9 mi/4.6 km away)
- Adelaide Zoo (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
- Ayers House Museum (3.1 mi/5.1 km away)
- East End Cafe Precinct (3.3 mi/5.2 km away)
When is the best time to visit Adelaide?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 22°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 12°C)
- Rainiest months: June, July, August, September (average 61 mm of rainfall)