What's Coromandel Valley like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, why not consider Coromandel Valley? Spend an afternoon at The Beachhouse or Adelaide Zoo. There's plenty more to see, including Belair National Park and Westfield Marion Shopping Centre.
How to get to Coromandel Valley
Coromandel Valley is located 8.8 mi (14.1 km) from the heart of Adelaide.
- Adelaide, SA (ADL), 8.9 mi (14.4 km) from Coromandel Valley
Things to see and do in and around Coromandel Valley
What to see in Coromandel Valley
- Belair National Park
- Flinders University
- Brighton Beach
- Cleland Conservation Park
- Glenelg Beach
Things to do in Coromandel Valley
- Westfield Marion Shopping Centre
- Burnside Village Shopping Centre
- Jetty Road
- The Beachhouse
- Harbour Town Adelaide
Other popular Coromandel Valley attractions
- Onkaparinga River National Park
- Adelaide Parklands
- West Beach
- Adelaide Zoo
- Henley Beach