What's Kalkadoon like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than Kalkadoon. Places such as Riversleigh Fossil Centre and Centenary Park are just a little farther away. Outback at Isa and Mount Isa Family Fun Park are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Kalkadoon
Kalkadoon is located 3.8 mi (6.1 km) from the heart of Mount Isa.
- Mount Isa, QLD (ISA), 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from Kalkadoon
Things to see and do in and around Kalkadoon
Things to see near Kalkadoon:
- Mount Isa Visitor Information Centre (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)
- Centenary Park (4 mi/6.4 km away)
- The Royal Flying Doctor Base (3.7 mi/6 km away)
Things to do near Kalkadoon:
- Riversleigh Fossil Centre (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)
- Outback at Isa (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)
- Mount Isa Family Fun Park (4 mi/6.4 km away)
When is the best time to visit Mount Isa?
- Hottest months: December, January, November, February (average 30°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, May (average 19°C)
- Rainiest months: January, February, March, December (average 80 mm of rainfall)