What's Lakemba like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, consider Lakemba. Circular Quay and Sydney Opera House are a couple of the top places in the larger area worth a visit. Bankstown Sports Club and Westfield Burwood are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Lakemba
Lakemba is located 8.2 mi (13.3 km) from the heart of Sydney.
- Sydney Airport (SYD), 5.1 mi (8.2 km) from Lakemba
Things to see and do in and around Lakemba
Things to see near Lakemba:
- Ken Rosewall Arena (4.5 mi/7.3 km away)
- Sydney Olympic Park Athletic Centre (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)
- Bicentennial Park (4.9 mi/7.8 km away)
- Phillip Street Reserve (2.6 mi/4.1 km away)
- Wests Ashfield Leagues (3.6 mi/5.9 km away)
Things to do near Lakemba:
- Bankstown Sports Club (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
- Westfield Burwood (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
- DFO Homebush (4.4 mi/7.2 km away)
- Hills District Historical Centre (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
- Sydney Olympic Park Golf Centre (3.1 mi/4.9 km away)
When is the best time to visit Sydney?
- Hottest months: January, February, March, December (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, May (average 13°C)
- Rainiest months: April, March, May, June (average 126 mm of rainfall)