What's Smeaton Grange like?If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than Smeaton Grange. Places to visit such as Australian Botanic Gardens and Assembly Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses are not far away. Campbelltown Stadium and Menangle Park Paceway are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Smeaton GrangeSmeaton Grange is located 28.4 mi (45.7 km) from the heart of Sydney.
- Sydney Airport (SYD), 24.4 mi (39.3 km) from Smeaton Grange
Things to see and do in and around Smeaton Grange
Things to see near Smeaton Grange:
- Western Sydney University (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
- Assembly Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses (3 mi/4.8 km away)
- Campbelltown Stadium (4.5 mi/7.2 km away)
- Menangle Park Paceway (4.6 mi/7.5 km away)
- Minto Indoor Sports Centre (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
When is the best time to visit Sydney?
- Hottest months: January, February, March, December (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, May (average 13°C)
- Rainiest months: April, March, May, July (average 127 mm of rainfall)