What's Oakhurst like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, consider Oakhurst. Visit places such as Blacktown International Sportspark and Featherdale Wildlife Park when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. Sydney Zoo and Sydney Motorsport Park are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Oakhurst
Oakhurst is located 22.9 mi (36.8 km) from the heart of Sydney.
- Sydney Airport (SYD), 23 mi (37.1 km) from Oakhurst
Things to see and do in and around Oakhurst
Things to see near Oakhurst:
- Blacktown International Sportspark (2.4 mi/3.8 km away)
- Sydney Motorsport Park (4.6 mi/7.3 km away)
- Nurragingy Reserve (1.7 mi/2.8 km away)
- Western Sydney Parklands (3.1 mi/5 km away)
- Pinegrove Memorial Park (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
Things to do near Oakhurst:
- Featherdale Wildlife Park (3 mi/4.9 km away)
- Sydney Zoo (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
- Sydney Coliseum Theatre (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- Westpoint Blacktown (4.3 mi/6.9 km away)
- Heartbreak Ridge Paintball (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
When is the best time to visit Sydney?
- Hottest months: January, February, March, December (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, May (average 13°C)
- Rainiest months: April, March, May, July (average 127 mm of rainfall)