What's Abbotsbury like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Abbotsbury? Places such as Sydney Dragway and Westfield Liverpool are just a little farther away. TreeTop Adventure Park Sydney and Kemps Creek Nature Reserve are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Abbotsbury
Abbotsbury is located 19.9 mi (32 km) from the heart of Sydney.
- Sydney Airport (SYD), 17.9 mi (28.9 km) from Abbotsbury
Things to see and do in and around Abbotsbury
Things to see near Abbotsbury:
- University of Wollongong, South Western Sydney Campus (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
- Kemps Creek Nature Reserve (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
- Hyland Road Reserve (4.6 mi/7.4 km away)
- Western Sydney University, Liverpool Campus (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)
Things to do near Abbotsbury:
- Sydney Dragway (4.5 mi/7.2 km away)
- Westfield Liverpool (4.7 mi/7.5 km away)
- Tik Tocs Indoor Family Fun Centre (4.6 mi/7.5 km away)
When is the best time to visit Sydney?
- Hottest months: January, February, March, December (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, May (average 13°C)
- Rainiest months: April, March, May, June (average 126 mm of rainfall)