What's Melrose Park like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, why not consider Melrose Park? Top places in the larger area to visit include Circular Quay and Sydney Opera House. Sydney Showground Stadium and Top Ryde Shopping Center are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Melrose Park
Melrose Park is located 8.6 mi (13.9 km) from the heart of Sydney.
- Sydney Airport (SYD), 10 mi (16.1 km) from Melrose Park
Things to see and do in and around Melrose Park
Things to see near Melrose Park:
- Sydney Showground Stadium (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- Qudos Bank Arena (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- Sydney Showground (2.2 mi/3.6 km away)
- Accor Stadium (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- Bicentennial Park (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
Things to do near Melrose Park:
- Top Ryde Shopping Center (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- DFO Homebush (2.8 mi/4.6 km away)
- Macquarie Shopping Centre (3.8 mi/6.2 km away)
- Westfield Parramatta Shopping Centre (4 mi/6.4 km away)
- Westfield Burwood (4.6 mi/7.3 km away)
When is the best time to visit Sydney?
- Hottest months: January, February, March, December (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, May (average 13°C)
- Rainiest months: April, March, May, June (average 126 mm of rainfall)