What's Cordeaux Heights like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, consider Cordeaux Heights. Places to visit such as Nan Tien Temple and Wollongong Botanic Garden are not far away. Crown Street Mall and Wollongong Golf Club are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Cordeaux Heights
Cordeaux Heights is located 3.9 mi (6.2 km) from the heart of Wollongong.
- Shellharbour, NSW (WOL), 8.7 mi (14 km) from Cordeaux Heights
Things to see and do in and around Cordeaux Heights
Things to see near Cordeaux Heights:
- Nan Tien Temple (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- Wollongong Botanic Garden (3.1 mi/5.1 km away)
- University of Wollongong (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
- Wollongong City Beach (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)
- WIN Stadium (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)
Things to do near Cordeaux Heights:
- Crown Street Mall (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
- Wollongong Golf Club (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
- Wollongong Science Centre and Planetarium (4.5 mi/7.3 km away)
- Wollongong Conservatorium of Music (3 mi/4.8 km away)
- Illawarra Rhododendron Gardens (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
When is the best time to visit Wollongong?
- Hottest months: November, December, January, February (average 20°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 12°C)
- Rainiest months: November, February, December, April (average 84 mm of rainfall)