What's Banjup like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, look no further than Banjup. Take time to see the sights such as Shirley Balla Swamp while you're here. Market City and Piara Nature Reserve are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Banjup
Banjup is located 13 mi (21 km) from the heart of Perth.
- Perth Airport (PER), 15 mi (24.2 km) from Banjup
Things to see and do in and around Banjup
Things to see near Banjup:
- Shirley Balla Swamp (0.9 mi/1.4 km away)
- Piara Nature Reserve (1.9 mi/3 km away)
- Jandakot Regional Park (2.5 mi/4 km away)
- Harrisdale Swamp (3 mi/4.9 km away)
- Thomsons Lake Nature Reserve (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
Things to do near Banjup:
- Market City (5 mi/8 km away)
- Flight City - Simulation Centre (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
When is the best time to visit Perth?
- Hottest months: January, February, March, December (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: August, July, September, June (average 14°C)
- Rainiest months: February, January, March, December (average 27 mm of rainfall)