What's Withers like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Withers. Have a relaxing day visiting Hay Park. Back Beach and Leschenault Inlet are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Withers
Withers is located 2.9 mi (4.7 km) from the heart of Bunbury.
- Busselton, WA (BQB-Margaret River), 25.7 mi (41.4 km) from Withers
Things to see and do in and around Withers
Things to see near Withers:
- Hay Park (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
- Back Beach (2.5 mi/4.1 km away)
- Bunbury Visitor Centre (3 mi/4.8 km away)
- Bunbury Lighthouse (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- Koombana Bay (3.8 mi/6.2 km away)
Things to do near Withers:
- Bunbury CentrePoint (2.9 mi/4.6 km away)
- Bunbury Regional Art Galleries (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
- Bunbury Regional Entertainment Centre (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
- Big Swamp Wildlife Park (1.7 mi/2.8 km away)
- King Cottage Museum (2.1 mi/3.3 km away)
When is the best time to visit Bunbury?
- Hottest months: February, January, March, December (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 14°C)
- Rainiest months: June, July, August, May (average 96 mm of rainfall)