What's Bovell like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, why not consider Bovell? Places to visit such as Busselton Jetty and Busselton Jetty Underwater Observatory are not far away. Busselton Museum and Broadwater Par 3 Golf Course are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Bovell
Bovell is located 1.7 mi (2.8 km) from the heart of Busselton.
- Busselton, WA (BQB-Margaret River), 2.4 mi (3.8 km) from Bovell
Things to see and do in and around Bovell
Things to see near Bovell:
- Busselton Visitor Centre (2.5 mi/4.1 km away)
- Busselton Jetty (2.6 mi/4.1 km away)
- Ludlow Tuart Forest (3.6 mi/5.9 km away)
Things to do near Bovell:
- Busselton Jetty Underwater Observatory (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
- Busselton Museum (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- Broadwater Par 3 Golf Course (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
- ArtGeo Cultural Complex (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
When is the best time to visit Busselton?
- Hottest months: February, January, March, December (average 20°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, September, June (average 14°C)
- Rainiest months: June, July, August, May (average 110 mm of rainfall)