What's Martin like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Martin. Take time to see places such as Ellis Brook Valley Reserve and Korung National Park while you're here. Champion Lakes Regatta Centre and Araluen Botanic Park are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Martin
Martin is located 13.6 mi (21.8 km) from the heart of Perth.
- Perth Airport (PER), 10.9 mi (17.6 km) from Martin
Things to see and do in and around Martin
What to see in Martin
- Ellis Brook Valley Reserve
- Korung National Park
When is the best time to visit Perth?
- Hottest months: January, February, March, December (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: August, July, September, June (average 14°C)
- Rainiest months: June, July, August, May (average 138 mm of rainfall)