What's Piccadilly like?
If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, look no further than Piccadilly. Visit places such as Hammond Park and Boulder Pharmacy Museum when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. Super Pit and Loopline Railway Museum are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Piccadilly
Piccadilly is located 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from the heart of Kalgoorlie.
- Kalgoorlie - Boulder, WA (KGI), 3 mi (4.9 km) from Piccadilly
Things to see and do in and around Piccadilly
Things to see near Piccadilly:
- Hammond Park (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
- Super Pit (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
- Digger Daws Oval (2.8 mi/4.6 km away)
- Karlkurla Park (2.3 mi/3.6 km away)
Things to do near Piccadilly:
- Boulder Pharmacy Museum (3.1 mi/5 km away)
- Loopline Railway Museum (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
- School of Mines Mineral Museum (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
- Goldfields Arts Centre (0.9 mi/1.4 km away)
- Western Australian Museum (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
When is the best time to visit Kalgoorlie?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 27°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 14°C)
- Rainiest months: January, March, February, November (average 42 mm of rainfall)