What's Beeliar like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, look no further than Beeliar. Take time to see the sights such as Thomsons Lake Nature Reserve while you're here. Beeliar Regional Park and Adventure World are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Beeliar
Beeliar is located 13.3 mi (21.4 km) from the heart of Perth.
- Perth Airport (PER), 16.8 mi (27.1 km) from Beeliar
Things to see and do in and around Beeliar
Things to see near Beeliar:
- Thomsons Lake Nature Reserve (0.9 mi/1.5 km away)
- Beeliar Regional Park (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
- Coogee Beach (3.6 mi/5.7 km away)
- Harry Waring Marsupial Reserve (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
- John Graham Recreation Reserve (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
Things to do near Beeliar:
- Adventure World (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- Flight City - Simulation Centre (5 mi/8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Perth?
- Hottest months: January, February, March, December (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: August, July, September, June (average 14°C)
- Rainiest months: February, January, March, December (average 27 mm of rainfall)