What's Wattleup like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, why not consider Wattleup? Take time to see the sights such as Harry Waring Marsupial Reserve while you're here. Beeliar Regional Park and Coogee Beach are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Wattleup
Wattleup is located 14.7 mi (23.6 km) from the heart of Perth.
- Perth Airport (PER), 18.1 mi (29.1 km) from Wattleup
Things to see and do in and around Wattleup
Things to see near Wattleup:
- Harry Waring Marsupial Reserve (0.9 mi/1.5 km away)
- Beeliar Regional Park (1.9 mi/3 km away)
- Coogee Beach (4.5 mi/7.2 km away)
- Thomsons Lake Nature Reserve (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Shirley Balla Swamp (3.8 mi/6.2 km away)
When is the best time to visit Perth?
- Hottest months: January, February, March, December (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: August, July, September, June (average 14°C)
- Rainiest months: June, July, August, May (average 138 mm of rainfall)