What's Summerhill like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Summerhill. While you're here, you can spend a relaxing day at Royal Park and City Park. There's plenty more to see, including Cataract Gorge Reserve and Centro Meadow Mews Shopping Centre.
How to get to Summerhill
Summerhill is located 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from the heart of Launceston.
- Launceston, TAS (LST), 7 mi (11.3 km) from Summerhill
Things to see and do in and around Summerhill
What to see in Summerhill
- Royal Park
- City Park
- Cataract Gorge Reserve
- Saint Leonards Recreational Reserve
- Trevallyn Nature Recreation Area
Things to do in Summerhill
- Centro Meadow Mews Shopping Centre
- Tasmania Zoo
Other popular Summerhill attractions
- Kate Reed Nature Recreation Area
- Carr Villa Nature Reserve
- Waverley Lake Beach
- Bouchers Creek Conservation Area
- Prossers Regional Reserve