What's Camdale like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, look no further than Camdale. Take time to see places such as Somerset Beach and Cam River Conservation Area while you're here. Burnie Golf Club and Burnie Park are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Camdale
Camdale is located 3.2 mi (5.1 km) from the heart of Burnie.
- Burnie, TAS (BWT), 7.1 mi (11.5 km) from Camdale
Things to see and do in and around Camdale
What to see in Camdale
- Somerset Beach
- Cam River Conservation Area
Things to do near Camdale:
- Burnie Golf Club (0.4 mi/0.6 km away)
- Burnie Arts & Function Centre (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
- Burnie Regional Art Gallery (3.1 mi/5 km away)
- Seabrook Golf Club (4.6 mi/7.4 km away)
When is the best time to visit Burnie?
- Hottest months: January, February, March, December (average 16°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 10°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, June, May (average 109 mm of rainfall)