What's Isabella Plains like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than Isabella Plains. Places such as Questacon – National Science & Technology Centre and National Portrait Gallery are just a little farther away. Tuggeranong Hill Nature Reserve and Tuggeranong Town Park Beach are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Isabella Plains
Isabella Plains is located 10.4 mi (16.8 km) from the heart of Canberra.
- Canberra, ACT (CBR-Canberra Intl.), 10.1 mi (16.2 km) from Isabella Plains
Things to see and do in and around Isabella Plains
Things to see near Isabella Plains:
- Tuggeranong Hill Nature Reserve (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
- Tuggeranong Town Park Beach (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- Isaacs Ridge Nature Reserve (4.6 mi/7.3 km away)
- Pine Island-Point Hut (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)
- Lanyon Landscape Conservation (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
Things to do near Isabella Plains:
- Questacon – National Science & Technology Centre (1.9 mi/3 km away)
- National Portrait Gallery (1.9 mi/3 km away)
- Delta Force Paintball Canberra (2.3 mi/3.6 km away)
When is the best time to visit Canberra?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 19°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, September (average 7°C)
- Rainiest months: March, August, October, December (average 55 mm of rainfall)