What is Tamar Like for Family-Friendly Vacations?
If you're looking for the perfect family-friendly vacation spot, you might want to think about relaxing Tamar. Here you'll find a variety of family activities sure to delight both kids and parents alike. From beaches to nature hikes, Tamar has lots of things to see and do that everyone will enjoy. Spend a day checking out attractions like Masada National Park, Ein Gedi Spa and Ein Gedi Beach. When you're ready to kick back after a day of sightseeing with the family, Tamar has a variety of places to stay, such as family hotels with pools and hotels with suites for families. We have 7 Tamar family hotels, the right one is just a click away!
What Are Some Places to Stay with Kids in Tamar?
Our travelers have rated these as their favorite kid-friendly hotels:
- Free parking • Free buffet breakfast • Restaurant • Playground • BBQ grills
- Outdoor pool • Restaurant • Laundry room • Babysitting
- Kid's pool • Free supervised children's activities • Free kid's club • Free parking • Central location
- Kid's meals • Free supervised children's activities • Free kid's club • Free parking • Family friendly
- Free parking • Free buffet breakfast • Kid's club • Private beach • Central location
Kfar HanokdimTamar guesthouse in mountains
Le Meridien Dead Sea Hotel
Vert Dead SeaTamar beachfront hotel with spa, restaurant
Oasis Dead SeaWaterfront hotel with spa, outdoor pool
Daniel Dead Sea HotelTamar beach hotel with spa, outdoor pool
What Should I See and Do with Kids in Tamar?
You'll find that Tamar and the surrounding area offers many interesting things to do while you're visiting with the kids. Here are some recommendations to make your getaway both educational and memorable:
- Masada National Park
- Ein Gedi Botanical Garden
- Ein Gedi National Park
- Ein Gedi Spa
- Ein Gedi Beach
- Breicaht Tsfira
Sights & Landmarks