What's East Victoria Park like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, consider East Victoria Park. Take time to see the sights such as Mazzini Reserve while you're here. Perth Hockey Stadium and Crown Perth are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to East Victoria Park
East Victoria Park is located 3.4 mi (5.5 km) from the heart of Perth.
- Perth Airport (PER), 5.1 mi (8.1 km) from East Victoria Park
Things to see and do in and around East Victoria Park
What to see in East Victoria Park
- South Metropolitan TAFE Carlisle Campus
- Mazzini Reserve
Things to do near East Victoria Park:
- Crown Perth (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- Belmont Forum Shopping Centre (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
- Westfield Carousel Shopping Centre (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
- Belmont Racecourse (3 mi/4.8 km away)
- Perth Mint (3 mi/4.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Perth?
- Hottest months: January, February, March, December (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: August, July, September, June (average 14°C)
- Rainiest months: June, July, August, May (average 138 mm of rainfall)