What's Ocean Reef like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Ocean Reef? Take time to see the sights such as Mullaloo Beach while you're here. HBF Arena and Westfield Whitford City are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Ocean Reef
Ocean Reef is located 15.8 mi (25.5 km) from the heart of Perth.
- Perth Airport (PER), 18.2 mi (29.3 km) from Ocean Reef
Things to see and do in and around Ocean Reef
Things to see near Ocean Reef:
- Mullaloo Beach (2.5 mi/4 km away)
- HBF Arena (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
- Edith Cowan University Joondalup Campus (2.2 mi/3.6 km away)
- Western Australia Police Academy (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- Burns Beach (2.5 mi/4 km away)
Things to do near Ocean Reef:
- Westfield Whitford City (3.1 mi/5 km away)
- Lakeside Joondalup (2 mi/3.1 km away)
- Wanneroo Botanical Gardens & Mini Golf (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
- Ocean Keys Shopping Centre (4.3 mi/7 km away)
- Raya Thai Aroma Massage (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Perth?
- Hottest months: January, February, March, December (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: August, July, September, June (average 14°C)
- Rainiest months: February, January, March, December (average 27 mm of rainfall)