Where is Kyiv River Port?
Kyiv River Port is located in Podil. It's in an historic neighbourhood known for cultural attractions such as the the art scene. If you want to find things to see and do in the area, you may want to check out St. Michael's Golden-Domed Monastery and After Two Hares Monument.
Things to see and do near Kyiv River Port
What to see near Kyiv River Port
- St. Michael's Golden-Domed Monastery
- After Two Hares Monument
- Church of St Nicholas on the Water
- St. Andrew's Church
- Castle of Richard Lionheart
Things to do near Kyiv River Port
- Andriyivskyy Descent
- Taras Shevchenko Memorial House Museum
- Chornobyl Museum
- National Art Museum of Ukraine
- Saint Sophia's Cathedral