What's Södra Hammarbyhamnen like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Södra Hammarbyhamnen, especially its shops. Make sure that you enjoy this stylish neighbourhood's great restaurants. Take time to see the sights such as Hammarbybacken Ski Area while you're here. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include ABBA The Museum and Skansen.
How to get to Södra Hammarbyhamnen
Södra Hammarbyhamnen is located 2.3 mi (3.7 km) from the heart of Stockholm.
- Arlanda Airport (ARN), 24.7 mi (39.8 km) from Södra Hammarbyhamnen
- Stockholm (BMA-Bromma), 6.4 mi (10.3 km) from Södra Hammarbyhamnen
Getting to Södra Hammarbyhamnen on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Luma Tram Stop
- Mårtensdal Tram Stop
- Sickla Kaj Tram Stop
Things to see and do in and around Södra Hammarbyhamnen
Things to see near Södra Hammarbyhamnen:
- Skansen (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
- Stockholm Palace (1.8 mi/3 km away)
- Stockholm City Hall (2.2 mi/3.6 km away)
- Vitabergsparken Park (0.6 mi/0.9 km away)
- SkyView (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
Things to do near Södra Hammarbyhamnen:
- ABBA The Museum (1.5 mi/2.5 km away)
- Vasa Museum (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- Stockholm Transport Museum (0.6 mi/1 km away)
- Globen Shopping Mall (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
- The Swedish Museum of Photography (1.1 mi/1.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Stockholm?