What's Uraidla like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than Uraidla. Places such as Mount Lofty Botanic Garden and Magill Estate Winery are just a little farther away. Sinclair's Gully and Crafers to Mt Lofty Trail Trailhead are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Uraidla
Uraidla is located 8.8 mi (14.2 km) from the heart of Adelaide.
- Adelaide, SA (ADL), 12.4 mi (19.9 km) from Uraidla
Things to see and do in and around Uraidla
Things to see near Uraidla:
- Mount Lofty Botanic Garden (3.1 mi/5 km away)
- Cleland Wildlife Park (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
- Cleland Conservation Park (3.4 mi/5.4 km away)
- Morialta Conservation Park (3.9 mi/6.2 km away)
- Magill Stone Reserve (4.1 mi/6.5 km away)
Things to do near Uraidla:
- Magill Estate Winery (4.5 mi/7.2 km away)
- Sinclair's Gully (2.5 mi/4.1 km away)
When is the best time to visit Adelaide?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 22°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 12°C)
- Rainiest months: June, July, August, September (average 61 mm of rainfall)