What's Peakhurst like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, why not consider Peakhurst? Take time to see the sights such as Georges River National Park while you're here. Bankstown Sports Club and Sutherland Entertainment Centre are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Peakhurst
Peakhurst is located 10.8 mi (17.4 km) from the heart of Sydney.
- Sydney Airport (SYD), 6.4 mi (10.4 km) from Peakhurst
Things to see and do in and around Peakhurst
Things to see near Peakhurst:
- Georges River National Park (2.8 mi/4.4 km away)
- Sutherland Entertainment Centre (4.8 mi/7.8 km away)
- Phillip Street Reserve (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
- Beauty Point Reserve (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- Regina Coeli Roamn Catholic Church (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
Things to do near Peakhurst:
- Bankstown Sports Club (3.3 mi/5.2 km away)
- Hills District Historical Centre (3.7 mi/5.9 km away)
- Kareela Golf Course (4.4 mi/7 km away)
- Bankstown Golf Club (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
- Rockdale Plaza Shopping Centre (4.7 mi/7.6 km away)
When is the best time to visit Sydney?
- Hottest months: January, February, March, December (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, May (average 13°C)
- Rainiest months: April, March, May, June (average 126 mm of rainfall)