What's Kangaroo Ground like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, why not visit Kangaroo Ground? Take time to see places such as Nillumbik G143 Bushland Reserve and Watery Gully Creek Natural Features Reserve while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Warrandyte - Kinglake Nature Conservation Reserve.
How to get to Kangaroo Ground
Kangaroo Ground is located 16.4 mi (26.3 km) from the heart of Melbourne.
- Melbourne Airport (MEL), 20.1 mi (32.4 km) from Kangaroo Ground
- Melbourne, VIC (MEB-Essendon), 17.6 mi (28.3 km) from Kangaroo Ground
Things to see and do in and around Kangaroo Ground
What to see in Kangaroo Ground
- Nillumbik G143 Bushland Reserve
- Watery Gully Creek Natural Features Reserve
- Warrandyte - Kinglake Nature Conservation Reserve
Things to do near Kangaroo Ground:
- Montsalvat (4.2 mi/6.8 km away)
- Diamond Valley Railway Inc. (5 mi/8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Melbourne?
- Hottest months: February, January, March, December (average 18°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, September (average 10°C)
- Rainiest months: June, May, January, February (average 29 mm of rainfall)